|Director(s)||Alex Hutchinson (Creative)|
|Producer(s)||Francois Pelland (Senior)|
|Writer(s)||Corey May (Lead)
|Release date(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
NA October 30, 2012
EU October 31, 2012
NA November 20, 2012
EU November 23, 2012
NA November 18, 2012
EU November 30, 2012
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, open world, stealth|
|Media/distribution||Optical disc, download|
Assassin’s Creed III invites players to experience the untold story of the American Revolution through the eyes of a new Assassin, Connor.
Designed from the ground up over more than two years, Assassin’s Creed III takes one of gaming’s most beloved franchises to new heights.
The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond. You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself.
Whether you use your predatory instincts to kill silently, or your fearsome arsenal to kill openly, one thing is clear: the world that the Assassins live in has become far more deadly. And so have you.
You are Connor, the warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As a bloody revolution draws ever nearer, your clan is threatened by a powerful group seeking to crush the American revolution and control the thirteen colonies.
Shocked into action by the devastation of your village, you pledge your life to the cause of freedom, and embark on a decades-long quest to achieve it.
Your predatory instincts, honed by years of hunting through unforgiving wilderness, allow you to stalk and eliminate your targets in utter silence. When open combat beckons, you will unleash a staggering array of new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms, and more. Centuries before the term “black ops” is defined, you will pioneer this new kind of warfare.
Assassins Creed Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- CPU: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- GPU RAM: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 3870
- AUDIO: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD: Dual-layer drive
- HDD: 17 GB of free hard disk space
- OTHER: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- AC3 Supported Video Cards:
AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better